Step By Step Visas

Student Visa F/M

Outline: A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to study in  the United States must first obtain a nonimmigrant student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa or an M visa.

FREE Assessment!

How Our Customers Treat Us